Sunday, January 28, 2018

Review



http://nextadagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/male-hair-loss-treatment-reviews.jpg
My favorite video this week was Carol Dweck's "Mindset". This inspired me to really debrief my idea of perfectionism in my life and how that affects my ability to function. I feel like a lot of stress comes from my struggle against perfectionism (this struggle began a couple of years ago when I realized I was caught up in it). I am encouraged to spread this idea and allow others to be freed from the "straight A's only" mentality and looking forward to the "not yet".

My favorite graphic was from the "Crocodile in the River".

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Marsh_cocodile_india.JPG



1 comment:

  1. Hello again, Marla! I really like the growth mindset videos as well! I don't have much time to do them for extra credit but I do watch them so that I can learn! My sister is a perfectionist, so I can definitely relate to your struggles, since I have watched my sister struggle as well! Learn from the videos and strive to be the best version of yourself! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete