Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Personal Photo

Looking Back

I honestly love writing, but this class has really challenged me because I'm not used to making up stories. I also realized I am pretty horrible at organizing blogs and reading information on a blog, but I will say I becoming less horrible, which is full of hope and excitement that I can (after 6 weeks) finally comprehend the assignment. I am thankful for a professor who is patient and allows grace when I mess up on the assignments and stories. It's been cool to be allowed to do things wrong but learn immediately and over time.

Looking Forward

I'm stoked about getting to become more creative and reading more stories! I look forward to hearing more techniques and learning more from my peers and from Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment